Call 1-888-213-1667 to find out which system meets your needs.
Or email us any question you have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ultraviolet (UV) disinfection is a safe, clean, easy-to-maintain method of assuring that water is free of bacteria.
Mark N Max UV Disinfection System uses Ultraviolet light, just like sunlight, to kill micro-organisms that may be in the water.
It is a proven technology, UV systems can destroy 99.99% of harmful microorganisms without adding chemicals or changing your water’s taste or odor
No harmful chemicals
99.9999% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cryptosporidium)
Equipped to inactivate microorganisms and parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.coli, coliform and viruses not visible to the naked eye
High flow rates
Easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement and quick disconnect fittings
- Mark N Max UV Systems with flow rates 8gpm to 13 gpm at 40,000 mj, is completely assembled ready for installation.
- Equipped to inactivate microorganisms and parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.coli, coliform and viruses not visible to the naked eye
- UV lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow and comes equipped with a connector that allows for easy removal of the lamp without any special tools
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation
- Equipped with a 5-micron sediment pre-filter to reduce particles in the water
- Includes a 5-micron acid-washed coconut shell carbon block filter to reduce taste, odour and volatile chemicals
- High flow polypropylene filter housings with 3/4”or 1” full flow connections, available in either 10”or 20” versions
- Solid steel powder coated mounting bracket, compact design and easy to install
- Long life coated Ultraviolet lamps
- Passivated and polished stainless steel chambers
- Electronic ballast controller includes both visual and audio lamp failure alarms
- 3 year warranty except consumables
- Product certified by CSA and CE
- True lamp current closed loop current control
- Annual lamp change timer
- Domed quartz sleeve for easy service
- Optional Solenoid Valve
- Optional intensity Ultraviolet Monitor
- Note: Replacement lamps and sleeves are available for all models. Contact us for more information.