Call 1-888-213-1667 to find out which system meets your needs.
Or email us any question you have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ultraviolet (UV) disinfection is a safe, clean, easy-to-maintain method of assuring that water is free of bacteria.
Mark N Max UV Disinfection System uses Ultraviolet light, just like sunlight, to kill micro-organisms that may be in the water.
It is a proven technology, UV systems can destroy 99.99% of harmful microorganisms without adding chemicals or changing your water’s taste or odor
No harmful chemicals
99.9999% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cryptosporidium)
- With flow rates ranging from 8 to 20 gallons per minute, the NSF 55 certified series is suitable for use in homes and cottages as well as small commercial and industrial installations.
- This product uses a proprietary extended cold spot lamp design along with an active temperature controlled cold spot cooling fan, resulting in improved lamp output maintenance during stagnant hot water conditions.
- Dynamic Flow Regulator
- Isolated Solenoid Drive
- Cold Spot Fan™
- Lamp up to 112 watts
- AC Supply Voltage up to 240V 47-63Hz
- Annual Lamp Change Timer
- Lamp Change Grace Period 28 days
- Reactor Chamber Material 304SS
- Maximum Operating Pressure 100psi (6.9bar)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature 40C (104F)
- Lamp Service Life 9000hrs
- Water Temperature Range 4 – 25C (40 – 77F)
- Inlet/Outlet 3/4" or 1"
- Note: Replacement lamps and sleeves are available for all models. Contact us for more information.